CID Long Bottom Bucket
The Long Bottom Bucket is designed for greater visibility of the cutting edge. It will also hold more material than the Low Profile Bucket. It is made for up to 65 hp track machines and up to 70 hp on wheel machines. The X-treme duty package option is made for up to 110 hp machines.
This long bottom dirt bucket can be used for different applications. If this is not the type of bucket you are looking for, CID carries many different types of buckets that can be viewed by clicking here. → CID Skid Steer Buckets.
Long Bottom Bucket Specs.
- Designed for greater visibility of the cutting edge.
- Optional weld on teeth are available.
- Optional bolt on edge or rezloh edge is available.
- Optional bolt on side cutting teeth available only on XD package.
- X-treme Duty package offered 1/4″ wrap, 1″ x 8″ edge, and 1/2″ side edge & wear bars.
- 3/16″ bucket wrap.
- 3/4″ x 6″ edge.
- 3/8″ wear bars.
- Available Sizes: 63”, 66”, 72”, 78”, 81”, 84″, 90″, 96″.