New Gehl Z25 Compact Excavator
DESCRIPTION: New Gehl Z25 Compact Excavator
The Z25 Compact Excavator is available in canopy or cab configurations, allowing you to tailor the machine to meet your specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator’s view after dark.
The controls on the Z25 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
The undercarriage of the Z25 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Wide track gauge and an offset track drive system increase stability without adding to overall track width.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
The Z25 Compact Excavator is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
|Model||3TNV80F Tier IV|
|Displacement (L)||77.3 cu.in. (1.26)|
|Gross Power (kW) @ rpm||20.4 hp (15.2) @ 2500|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||19.7 hp (14.7) @ 2500|
|Fuel Tank (L)||8.1 gal. (30.5)|
|Fuel Consumption (L/hr)||0.95 gal./hr. (3.6)|
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z25 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate (L/min)||13.6 gpm (51.3)|
|Working Pressure (bar)||2987 psi (206)|
|Swing System Pressure (bar)||2103 psi (145)|
|Hydraulic Tank (L)||6.6 gal. (25)|
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their Z25 the most versatile machine on the job site.
- Easy accessibility with a large rear door, a swing open access panel, and removable covers beneath the operator’s feet.
- Remove the right-hand step to reveal the hose joint at the front of the frame.
- A cover on top of the unit on the right side makes it easy to access to the fuel supply.
- The access panel beneath the operator’s seat easily opens to reveal the starter motor, fuse panel, alternator and fan belt.
|Operating Weight with Canopy||5,919 lbs.|
|Operating Weight with Cab||6,217 lbs.|
|A Max. Digging Depth||9′ 8″|
|B Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth||7′ 9″|
|C Max. Reach at Ground Level||15′ 9″|
|D Transport Length||13′ 5″|
|E Undercarriage Length||6′ 8″|
|F Max. Digging Height||14′ 8.4″|
|G Max. Dump Height||9′ 1.4″|
|H Minimum Front Swing Radius||7′ 1″|
|I Transport Height – Cab/Canopy||8′ 3.6″ / 8′ 2″|
|J Blade Below Ground||1′ 2″|
|K Overall Base Width||4′ 11.1″|
|L Track Width||9.8″|
|M Ground Clearance||1′ 0.6″|
|N Parallel Offset Right||1′ 7″|
|O Parallel Offset Left||2′ 3″|
|P Rear End Swing Radius||2′ 5.5″|
|Q Boom Swing Angle – Left||47°|
|R Boom Swing Angle – Right||74°|
|Max. Dig Depth with 8 ft. Flat Bottom||8′ 2.4″|
|Dozer Blade Width||4′ 11.1″|
|Model||3TNV80F Tier IV|
|Gross Power @ rpm||20.4 hp @ 2500|
|Net Power @ rpm||19.7 hp @ 2500|
|Fuel Tank||8.1 gal.|
|Fuel Consumption||0.95 gal./hr.|
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate||13.6 gpm|
|Working Pressure||2987 psi|
|Swing System Pressure||2103 psi|
|Hydraulic Tank||6.6 gal.|
Undercarriage And Slewing System
|Travel Speed – dual||1.7 / 2.8 mph|
|Track Type/Width||Rubber / 9.8″|
|No. of Rollers per Side (track/idle)||4/1|
|Track Length on Ground||5′ 8.8″|
|Ground Pressure – Cab/Canopy||4.6 / 4.4 psi|
|Slew Speed||10 rpm|
|Maximum Drawbar Pull||5,490 lbs.|
|Maximum Bucket Breakout||4,079 lbs.|
|Maximum Arm Digging Force||2,624 lbs.|